domingo, 24 de junho de 2012

Crystal methodologies

_When I click the “crystal clear” 
 
link on this page, i get a page that wants to upload a zip file. This can’t be right. Am i supposed to see a download? -Bret_
Ah, good catch … truth of the matter is that I gave up temporarily on the Crystal Museum project when I moved from a hard-coded site to this Media Wiki implementation of my site, and so this page is about 3 years out of date … I just now put in the link to the Amazon page for the book. There are several extracts from the CC book on this site, for example
          I am working with a colleague to reprogram the site from scratch – Media Wiki is really too crippled to serve as the base for the Crystal Museum (even just for my site). E.g., MW has terrible RSS output, you may have noticed, and really bad multi-media support. I hope to get those two fixed first, and add some more interesting media support, and then get back to the Crystal Museum project later in the year. (It currently appears that the new implementation will use Textile markup plus “Alistair markup language” instead of Media Wiki markup … I’m hoping that won’t particularly distress anyone)

— Alistair

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário